Thursday, December 18, 2008

its that time

so to avoid having a new year's resolution that i cant keep, i always start evaluating the current year mid-november...
i decide what was good about the year, what i need to cut out for the year ahead...all that good stuff.

but this time around i didnt have much time for idle thinking...so i honestly havent decided what the year ahead should hold for me.
according to Susan Miller next year ill be the celestial favorite(aquarius year of luck), and anything i want for the year to come shall be mine...as long as i know what that is.
she even suggested that i take december to decide what my path will be.


the only that i have decided for next year, and all the years that follow is to do things in the present...and spend every day doing something i have never done before in my life.
of course on most days it will be fairly small, but i would like to move to the big stuff...

last year it was to stop being judgemental, and talking about others. something i didnt do much of anyway.

whatever way the year goes i hope that it will be a good one, because im definitely not going back to the past.


if you could please tell me, what do you have in store for your year ahead....and be realistic???
i would love to hear....

3 comments:

nista206 said...

Hmmmmm... I'm thinking that I need to detach myself from my detachment issues!

Anonymous said...

i put entirely too much pressure on myself, to the point it overwhelms me into stagnancy = wasted energy.




whew that felt good.

Miss Fab said...

oooooo..i know exactly what you mean mreeuh..i have done that for so long!