Monday, February 23, 2009

my story

i finally got to the point...
if you have read the blog before i have talked about finishing a certain book
of course i never stay on topic...
BUT finally i have decided on my first book
its gonna be about me...
I KNOW...i just have to tell the story, bc you have no idea the story...

you wanna peak??


I wanna try my best to be politically correct, and honest when I tell this story. I hope to not offend those who have trespassed against me, I must tell this story as is. I forgive you. I wanna to be able to make sure all the words are where they are suppose to be and everything comes off as it should. Do forgive me if it doesn’t..Im just a girl who thought she could get away without love…and she just wants to tell you how.

I don’t remember being born, for most people cant. I can barely remember the moment I was first aware of life, and that I was living. Because most of what I would consider living is in question. I never felt alive, in a sense that I mattered. I think this is the feeling most humans have, but everyone is so busy thinking they aren’t notice to even be noticed. I must say that I come from the typical black girl lost story. I don’t say this to be cliché, I say it because it is valid.



do you want more???

No comments: