Monday, January 12, 2009

200th post

So this is my 200th post!!!...I had no clue….but anyhow in honor of it being 200 I just decided to have a really random post, but not so random.
Btw the way I think random is way over used, but honestly it describes what I do really well…not so much for other ppl and their actions.

Back on task….so on Facebook I was tagged in a note that instructed me to say 16 things about myself, and here’s what I put


let see here...im suppose to write 16 things about myself off the top of my brain...
and since your are tagged you are suppose to do the same and tag along with 16 other ppl.
Those are the rules.


1. I never shake ppl's hand (well hardly), i tell them its bc my sweat(and they do)...but its really bc when i shake someone's hand i can feel their hand way after its over....i guess thats some type of phobia.

2. I decided that i have to break-up with myself, bc im too content being single.

3. I wanna live out of the country, but i never even traveled outside the country. EVER!

4.When i was a kid i use to wanna grown up and collect fossils,as my job. still kinda want to??!

5.I hate that i dont know how to sing, if i did i would surely be a star, but im really shy.

6. Whenever i first meet someone and they introduce themselves i never actually listen for their name.

7. I hate formalities (number 6)

8. im secretly a genius...but i dont want anyone to know..haha

9. This past year i stopped talking about ppl, but i cant stop in my head.

10. I think my son is the best kid anyone could have. not sure how i got so lucky.

11.My interest in someone never spans longer than 3 months...even if i make them believe so, im really trying to make myself believe so.

12. I fear ill be alone forever(reason number 11)!!!!

13. I dont like money at all, and no one believes this.

14. creating this list is harder than i thought, but im sticking to it.

15. I cant wait for everyone to be utterly surprised when they found out that all the crazy things i have to say are actually true. i mean that in every instance.

16. shitttttt im done.

B………..U…………….T


because of number 8 and 4…along with my astrological vibes of intuition, I have decided to make true on that promise.
If you read this blog regularly im all over the place…but there are flashes of what is to come somewhere in this mess.
I have decided, but not firmly to go in physics…and hopefully engineering.
See, random!
No one knows me better than myself so it makes perfect sense.
It just growing up no one is telling you to be an engineer???!!!
Only until recently have I developed my artistic side, and given up the academic side of me.
But its time for a balance…
Hopefully ill find.

Happy 200!

1 comment:

nista206 said...

physics... interesting. i hate science, math is more my style; but not all the theory.

but, good luck w/ your new choice!