Friday, January 30, 2009

i beg the question

There are things in our world that have always had a definition for us since we could remember. Pretty much the basics of our world.
So from time to time I question this things..and I use my favorite unreliable source Wikipedia to get the answer.

Today I wanted to explore time. Although have this definition of what time is in my head, what really is time?
Its hard to have a concrete answer to this question, for me anyway.

Wikipedia had to say this:

Time has been a major subject of religion, philosophy, and science, but defining time in a non-controversial manner applicable to all fields of study has consistently eluded the greatest scholars.

I totally agree…what is a non-controversial answer that can be applied in every situation for time?

Am I the only one who cares, or do you have this same feeling.

I wouldn’t begin to try to answer this right now, on this blog…but I will give it some thought, and maybe just maybe ill have an answer.

3 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

I think about that a lot too!! Like why does it seem some days are longer than others? Who's to say they aren't actually longer if that's how you experienced it....

Good question!

Anonymous said...

time does not exist, watches exist.

Miss Fab said...

yeah thats pretty much how i feel..i dont think it does either.
i try not to even keep up with it..but its in the society so i have no choice.