Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Can you believe

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving…it feels nowhere near any holiday.

I went to the mall the other day and the Salvation Army guy was out ringing his bell chanting “Merry Christmas”.
I couldn’t help but laugh..i mean one because he was only saying Happy Thanksgiving only a few times compared to all the “Merry Christmas”.
And two because the thought of Christmas felt like a joke to me…I know im not the only one that feels this way
Seems like they started the preparation for Christmas a whole lot earlier this year…because they know how much Christmas is NOT on the consumers mind this year.
I think it will be an awful Christmas as it relates to sales.
Please believe the after Christmas sales are gonna be crazy this year, the retailers are gonna have to get rid of all that stuff no one purchased before Christmas.

Ill be saving my few duckies until then.

2 comments:

kneesee said...

imagine the torment that i feel... being on such a tight budget this december because i will be out of work for a couple of days with no pay.. which means probably... no christmas tree. (and i cry)

Miss Fab said...

yeah things are pretty rough for us all :(