Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ole happy day

i finally got my camera back, if you knew it was not with me...
so i have done loads of work since then, and of course i have to share some of with you 5 readers and all
here goes.....



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
love the way this picture looks, but the earrings actually look like this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

a set for those who believe in that kind of stuff..haha


Photobucket
a customer request

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

last but not least moi...i had to do this as my example for my set up on friday.
Photobucket



so needless to say in the world of creation 2 weeks is a long time to not snap a picture..

5 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

these all look really good! if i wasn't in Italy right now I'd order some...

Miss Fab said...

I wish i was in italy right about now..haha.

but thanks :)

nista206 said...

I wish I were in Italy too!!

Btw, I love the "Brooklyn Love" ones & the "Living Life" ones... when's my next shipment coming?!

kneesee said...

lol you're so funny with "for those who believe in that kind of stuff" i think they are beautiful but will cringe to see them worn together. cringe cringe cringe. lol.


wonderful work miss lady!

Miss Fab said...

thanks kneeseeeeeeeeeees :)

thats definitely a cringe moment.
but i have love for all!