Friday, November 7, 2008

deep sleep

Have you ever had one of those sleeps where its so deep that you aren’t even conscious of the things happening around you?
Well most times I don’t sleep deeply at all….but last night I had one of those nights where I was just sleeping away unconscious of the things that were going on around me. (this sounds really weird because when most people sleep things aren’t going on, but trust things were going on while I was sleep)

…anyhow this made me realize that whenever im in a deep sleep I also have a dream that I can remember vividly when I awake.
I don’t think I put that together until this moment.
My dream last night consisted of someone I know continuing to feed me all these orders for earrings….and I was all flabbergasted but they just kept reading them off like that weren’t even phased.
Real awkward dream…since I was suppose to be up working on earrings but instead I chose to sleep…but I couldn’t escape work.

I had another dream, but I cant remember it. It was after I woke up from the deep sleep, and I called myself returning to sleep.

...sidebar: i always feel like dreams are things God wants you to experience that you couldn’t possibly if you were awake, or some lesson that you need to be taught that you couldn’t get if you weren’t sitting still i.e. sleeping.
so i have an indescribably love for them.