Sunday, November 2, 2008

just one word

so i went shopping around a bit in atlanta for some spots to put my jewelry yesterday...
at one of the stores the lady asked what one word would i use to describe my jewelry...
i hesitated a bit because i never thought about it, and i never like for people to ask me to sum things up in one word. but i get it thats the way the world works.

so
i say different....yeah real dumb answer, but i cleaned it up.
since i analyze everything before and after it happens i had to decide what would have been the best answer.
i decided....
Freedom + Love= not one word right?, yes i know.

but its as best i could  do within the box of one word answers.
i pick this answer because i think a lot of love goes into what i create and its the freedom to just be me, and not have to be just one thing.
it speaks for all the things that i love about life...
it embodies the beauty of aesthetics to me,
it just feels good.
thats my answer and im sticking to it.
so the next time someone wants just one word...im prepared with two.

2 comments:

nista206 said...

dang aqaurius, can never play by the rules!

Miss Fab said...

you know it!