Friday, August 29, 2008

just because "i can"

.
I do it for the love. Sometimes just for the love of love, and even in spite of love. How many of you can say you do something just for the love it. I don’t want any fame or fortune. Im just trying to keep the lights on..so that the future stands bright for all those who follow.
That’s why I write….I hope thats clear…I hope you hear that, I hope you can feel that, and hope that of all things you do have hope. I hope that hope becomes faith, and that faith becomes action, and we can all see what follows.
If your watch is not tuned into the right station, or doesn’t reflect the right time…The time is set for NOW…and you can set your watch to that.
Or you could just follow, because that’s where im headed.
But instead I'll stand on hope and faith, to see what follows....


******


Beautiful Black Butterfly

You have taken a chance to spread your wings
And fly,
Your flight has manifested its destiny.
Your place has been set in stone,
And as you soar,
Let no one stop your flight.

..................................Ode
..............................................to
....................................................Obama
.
.

No comments: