Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Men

(yes this is for you)

Short ones, tall ones, big ones, fat ones, small ones, ugly ones, handsome ones, old ones, young ones.

Of all the ones…I cant stand this one. But at sometime or another they have all probably been this one.

The one that on conversation number uno thinks its okay to ask you over their house. Even if it happens to be midnight, and you just finished yawning a trillion times. Most likely even had a conversation about the fact that you had a really long day.
So I have taken it upon myself to tell you, HELL to de NAH…I don’t want to come to your house to watch a movie, to have a glass of wine, to eat dinner, or anything you can imagine up. And no, not because I want you to take me out and spend money on me…but because I would rather see my life’s mission into fruition, and don’t want to be on the 6 o’clock news as the victim of date crime.
What the heck happened to simple courting. In the words of Love Jones, “Didn’t I school you, women like it easy.” I totally second that.

Thanks, but no thanks..Men.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..lol..Are you speaking from experiences?..Not all all like that...yea majority will try to get you to come through and ""chill""..lol

Miss Fab said...

yeah, actually it just happened over the weekend..twice actually with 2 different people.

Miss Fab said...

and of course not all...but it was just take make a point for those that are.

Anonymous said...

thatz funny...Damn their think you that gullable..lol....keep it up..bless