Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Twin and I

We did our thing yesterday..lol.

Shopping to Movies to Lenny's Bar. I took my twin to my hood(in Kennesaw), so that we could do a little 21 shopping. We made out nice, we picked nothing alike except a pair of earrings. And that came down to the twin getting the cream and gold, and I had to get the white and gold. We picked up a gentleman friend(or atleast we are destined to make him one), on the way to the movies. Step Brother was freakin hilarious...I really laughed the whole way through. Although it doesnt take much to make me laugh.
Lenny's Bar..lets just say an interesting time for now. I am not sure how to dissect what I witnessed there. So ill just plead the 5th.

and there were pictures.....



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Good times indeed.


You can catch the twin here everyday all day>>Click Here<< .
.
.

No comments: