Tuesday, August 26, 2008

work hard, don't do hard work

so in keeping with the tradition of this motto, i have decided to put myself to work. Since i won't be in school until January 09', i told my job i will be working part time now. And the hard work i decided to do was to write my second book. The story idea has been hanging in my head for months now. I even took a trip early summer to the scene of the book in Argyle, Ga.....4 to 5 hours away from Atlanta. I will be paying myself $1(i know not much) for everyday that i write for my book. So wish me luck. My hope is to have it done by January before school starts, ah man that would be really awesome if i could. I'll be chronicling my journey through this book writing. I'll give you some stories and excerpts about the book soon enough (if you care to know).

Photobucket

But anyhow wish me Happy Writing!

No comments: