Wednesday, August 13, 2008

frazzled

.
my mind is like on crack right now. no, not literally im not a crackhead. i just have a million thoughts going at once, and a million things to do at this very moment as i write this. im at my official job right now, but all my unofficial jobs need to be tended to as well. all the projects im working on are in there beginning stages so a lot of time has to be devoted to them. i have also decided to change schools (after i have been in college for 4yrs, great timing right), so i have to get all that paperwork straight. btw i hate paperwork, it should not take this much to get an education. i mean do you want me to get a degree or not?

this is my apologize for my 4 or 5 readers, i have been neglectful to my blog. i have been posting things, but taking the shortcut and not writing the things that are really on my mind.
just forgive me, it will be worth your reading in the end. im just trying to take care of a few things (x 100).

and i just heard Jasmine Sullivan’s other song “in love with another man”…she is one cheating, apologizing fool. right??

p.s.

I have decided to get around to adding a segment to be entitled later about my favorite people. It could be celebs, those with local status, but mostly my own personal cast members in this life of mine. In the spirit of living it thought I should honor those people who keep me going, and let them know how I feel while we are still on this side of life. So just look out for that, I have to think of a crafty presentation for this.
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"frazzled". that is PERFECT for what's going on in so many lives right now, especially my own. I LOVE hustlers who blog...glad you found me. You've got a refreshing little thing goin on yourself as well =)



*goes back to trying to juggle 239427897294 tasks at once*

Miss Fab said...

haha..glad im not the only one going through it, it makes it just that much better to know im not alone.