Friday, October 17, 2008

date with mom

.
Its rare that I take the advice of any advertisement, but I had to give it to the Secret Life of Bees, I decided to take my mom.
I have been a little stressed lately, which isn’t my likely demeanor, so I need to get back to the basics.
And I couldn’t think of a better way than to spend a little time with the woman who is ALWAYS there for me.

Im anticapting that this movie will be really good, and im disappointed I didn’t read the book first.
Hopefully its as good as I think.
Btw Miracle at St. Anna WASN'T.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secret Life of Bees is a FANTASTIC book. Sue Monk Kidd is very nice with hers...Who's in the movie?

Miss Fab said...

see i knew it, i felt it when i saw the book. but it was at the time where i told myself i had to stop buying books.

but the cast is alicia keys, Queen latifah, jennifer hudson, dakota fanning(sp), and i cant remember the other ladies name.

lola smalls said...

sophie okenedo would be the other lady

nista206 said...

Awe, I wanted to see Miracle on St. Anna.