Saturday, October 25, 2008

a lil something something

i feel neglectful

so im gonna give you something i normally wouldnt to try to make up for the lost times..ya know.
i wrote this a very long time ago, but i still kinda like it.


Love Is A Condition

Love is a condition

Of unconditional unconventional



Does a mother

Still love her son

After he takes

All she ever had?

Well,

I love you

And its not based…

Not based on the words I write

And its not based…

Not based on the words I say

It is

What it is

Love

Based on a condition

Of unconditional unconventional…

Its not based…

On the money you make

Its not even based…

On the songs you write

Its not even based…

On the color of your eyelashes in the dark

If love were a condition

It would be

Unconditional unconventional

Its not fair

To love you in chains

Its not fair

With limbs tied to a tree

But I do

This love ain't no condition

Just unconditional unconventional

So I ask

What is the condition of your love

Is your love based…

On the way my hair flickers in the wind

Based on…

The time it takes me

To grant all your wishes

Are those your conditions

Or just unconditional unconventional

Let me everything

But your expectations

Because…

A love based

On a condition

Can be cured

And I just wanna love you

Unconditional Unconventional

No comments: