Thursday, October 9, 2008

news flash

this just in...this morning..i only weigh 99.5 lbs?????????????!!!!!

okay, and i understand those who arent small want me to shut de hell up...but really, i worked many years to get atleast a 100lbs..

when my skinny-ness(word?) bothered me, i felt comfort in being 100lbs...and i thought if i could just reach that bar then everything would be okay. i even got up to 105 lbs.

sooooooooooooo who signed me up to be under again.
i just wanna know, i wont get mad..or atleast too mad.

i knew i shouldnt have gotten on that scale. darn it.

5 comments:

nista206 said...

Lol! I'll loan you some of mine, if you like! I have plenty. Actually, doc told me that I was 124 last week.... doesn't feel like it. Feels more like 128. I know that doesn't seem like a big diff, but it is. @ 130 I feel like a complete lard, so 128 is waaay too close to that lard!

kneesee said...

stop checking the scale! (although i am guilty of stepping on them because i like to chuckle when its over 130.. thats when i know i'm eating good)

Miss Fab said...

i know i know...i usually dont check it..i just kinda stepped on for the heck of it.

i can see you chuckling too.

i wanna chuckle!!!

Anonymous said...

ok so i'm definitely not getting on the scale!

Miss Fab said...

oh c'mon lola it cant say too much we all know it doesnt read fat.

it was just an experiment that went really bad i thought it would say the same thing it said the last time i got on.