Wednesday, October 15, 2008

say what?

.
I don’t do too much political talk…but I just needed a take a moment out for these undeciders...

They are getting on my last nerve…at this point in the race what are you undecided about?
Okay so you don’t like the two party system, so what. Its not going anywhere so just pick somebody.
These two people couldn’t be more different. Lets just go to the surface here and you could find a zillion differences without even reading their policies.
All the political analyst keep addressing the undeciders, the undeciders. “obama and mccain must appeal to the undecided”
Please show your face, I wanna know who you are.

I mean really we have to vote in like 20 days…what major things are gonna happen between now and then.
Yes, I know those are a lot of political days. I think most have grown tired of the campaign, and don’t plan to do too much research between now and November.
Personally im just ready to vote.
Soon im gonna be deciding that these undeciders cant vote, what are you waiting for to decide?

No comments: