Thursday, October 23, 2008

.
Dear 5+ Readers,

I am gonna get a life soon, so that i can have something to talk about besides what i have been working on. you want no more excuses i understand. you want a little substance i understand that too.
but the truth of the matter is its cold outside...and the cold and i have a torrid relationship. everything in me hibernates in the winter...my soul, my freedom, my life. i have to find some balance in this. because i still have to get out and grind...i cant stay in the house until feb. which is the only time i go out in winter since its the bday time.
but anyhow...this weekend i promise to live just for you guys...actually take pictures of what im doing....and most importantly do some real blogging.

okay? okay!....just stay with me here. i promise ill be worth the wait.


toodles, smooches, love to luv ya...all of that, all of that.
no reallly im leaving now.

so its see you soon, not goodbye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I hate the cold too. Like my body shuts down and I get in this gross, dont-feel-like-doing-anything state. There's nothing like the summer...I feel like a 200% better person when it's hot out. If I could, i'd just hibernate and save my liver, my money and my sanity just for the bbqs, swimming pools and shorts.

drink lots of Vitamin C, misslady. And try to stay productive. You aren't the only one.

nista206 said...

Lol @ 5+ readers!!

Though, the east coast is ever calling me, I so love warm Houston winters.

But, I will be patient for you, I promise!!

Love ya!

Miss Fab said...

haha...love you too.

thanks for the encouragement!

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

5 plus readers, be thankful for that. i am languishing with 3 steady readers, two more i have to prompt the to read.