Wednesday, October 1, 2008

its official

Your career is about to pop in a big way, dear Aquarius, and soon you'll have plenty of good news to share with friends! You'll either get a number of juicy offers, or you'll be working on the launch of something big, something important enough to become a jewel in your crown! Clearly, this will be THE most important month of all of 2008 for you to make a career breakthrough, so keep your antenna up for ways to accomplish that.


I don’t start a month without reading this lady, Susan Miller, and this was the first paragraph for my monthly horoscope. funny how im working on the launch of something, hopeful it will a crowned jewel.
If you wanna read yours <Click Here>

3 comments:

nista206 said...

Oooo goodie!!

I wish I could also partake in this huge Aqua event, but I'm not launching anything big, nor do I have any real big aspirations for the coming month.... maybe something will come along!

In the meantime, I'll cheer on my fellow Aqua!

Miss Fab said...

ha...thanks :)

you never know.

kneesee said...

girl you better believe i checked that website today, its the first of the month! lol.