Saturday, October 18, 2008

the story

i thought that i told the story of 2:14..but i thought wrong.

so addition to all the other things i call myself doing, i have started an accessories line...and its funny its kinda creating a life of its own. its starting to do things i never asked of it.
but anyhow i chose the name 2:14

the reason...
most obvious because its my bday, if you know me.
and the not so obvious reason is because im not a clock watcher or a time keeper...but for some reason ill always happen to look up and its 2:14.
so then i had a conversation with a co-worker about my name choice, and she advised me to look up the scripture in the bible to see what 2:14 was...
i did
and it went a little something like this:

Exodus 2:14:14
"The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be still."

The entire 14th chapter is about the exit from Egypt, and Moses (my dad's name) parting the sea so that people of Israel could cross.

after reading that i was convinced that the name should be 2:14
and as it reads i am being still, and things are moving for me.

just in case you were wondering.