Sunday, October 5, 2008

hiatus over?

i went out last night after months of in house hibernation...but for no particular reason beside lack of interest, and now my self-invested 2:14 project.

but..............
............i did go out last night, ONLY to work though.
ha.


every year my girls and i work the clark alumni homecoming black affair....i mean im not in a position to turn down guap, and i get to have fun as well. outside of the men hitting on us ever second they can, its enjoyable. 
boy do i have a mean attitude when im tired, the party ended at 3 and we were still there at 3:30...i was so ready to go, and such an angry female..........


but the real point of all this is i looked great while doing it



Photobucket


you think so?
i guess the hiatus really just began.

5 comments:

nista206 said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

stop looking like me!

Miss Fab said...

im trying...but i really do look like you on that picture.

this is getting out of hand..haha.

Anonymous said...

I told you I like this picture aready...I think you have that victoria beckham swag going on in that particular picture..really nice

Miss Fab said...

why thanks...