Wednesday, September 24, 2008

.
We’ve gone a little bit too far now

To turn around
So lets just pray that true love is what we found
Ill never forget tonite
That’s when you made me feel real
Feel real good.

-Betty Wright
“Tonight Is The Night”
.
+
+

When you are touching me
And my feelings start to show
That’s the time, I feel like making love to you.
That’s the time, I feel like making dreams come true.

-Roberta Flack
“Feel Like Making Love”

+
.
Relax your mind
Lay back and groove with me
You got to feel the heat
And we can ride the boogie
Share that beat of love
I wanna rock with you, all night
Dance you into day sunlight

-Michael Jackson
"Rock With You"

=

"Tonight is the night, I feel like making love, i wanna rock with you."
.

2 comments:

lola smalls said...

oooooooh girl, that sounds nice and all but...
I KNOW YOU AIN'T PUTTIN' THAT ON YO' BLOG!!!

(that's my reenactment of the beginning of "Tonight Is The Night")

Miss Fab said...

HAHAHAHA....dont you just love that little skit in the beginning...
its so long, but i usually listen to it!