Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photobucket Image Hosting




im trying my best to get everything straight...but i did want to give a warning of what is to come. i have decided that Rag-o-Rama doesnt take enough of my clothes, so im gonna sell them myself.  i always go to the thrift store to find things just to sell to them, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. so as the saying goes im gonna cut out the middle man..and become the man (not a man). and with that being said click the picture above and shop. ill be adding things on a regular (and all night), but ill let you know when multiple items have been added. i make a lot of knick knacks so ill be adding those as well.


My slogan: "Everyone Deserves to be FAB, even YOU!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i swear we must be on the same wavelength, i've been planning to do this for quit some time too...but by the time I get around to it, my regulars might be vintage.

Miss Fab said...

haha..you should do it, i thought you made earrings?? or am i making things up

Anonymous said...

shit u just reminded me!