Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not A Farewell, Just See You Later

SOoooooo.....

I have an actually website, that it seems no one goes to at www.pedagogyofmissfab.com. but im letting it go, and moving on. I had to pay for the site through web.com. there are so many limitations to using them.

and

Im letting go of my ebay store ALREADY.....it also cost monthly to have this store. and sh** no one is even buying anything.

but
i have bought the domain MISSBFAB.com. so ill keep you posted when i finish that site. the site will encompass both of these things in one, but on my terms. i do get really anxious about things, but im gonna try to pace myself and take my time creating the site.

so wish me luck. its not farewell, just see ya later
btw i hate having an odd number of post...so it will bother me most all day to night have an even number of post (not that the five people who are reading even know the difference.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you going to shut it down?..It's all good..do you..bless

Miss Fab said...

all soon. the website will be up for 3 more months..but the other site im creating should be done before then.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it...

nista206 said...

Ooooo, that's what the deal is; I just texted you about the store! Well, it was cute while it lasted, but I know you're on to bigger & better!