Saturday, September 20, 2008

Juice Drainage

Allll my mental brain(hmm same thing?) power is so gone at this moment, but some how im still pushing myself to go...i didnt even realize it was 1:30 am until i got on the computer.

I have the best intentions of entering the Essence's Short Story Fiction Contest. I finally got around to writing the story on Monday at work. Its entitled Misery Loves Company. The rules of the contest are pretty short and clear. No more than ten pages..and some odd number of words. The main character has to be a black female.
I did as required, and my main black female character is named Misery.
Oh yeah and the entry must be postmarked by the 30th.

The only thing left to do is proofread this sucker, which i must admit doesnt come naturally to me.

Im done rambling, this is probably a sign that i should go to sleep.

goodnight at this fine 1:45 am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck....