Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tour

i didnt want to write about my weekend since it looks as if i have posted a lot of words lately with the absence of my computer. so here goes.

Photobucket

i went to my high school football game on friday..i havent been there in four years! Since i left school they decided to remodel...and all of sudden they have this new building.

Photobucket

Photobucket
friends of the family were there for the opposing team MLK. but my high school won in the end. I would have to agree with MLK we did cheat. and i will have to say, MLK won for the most support and chants of any fans i have seen. they were ready to fight after the game was over.

Photobucket

then saturday i had a day full of plans
Photobucket


kirbs and i headed to peters st. to have a little lunch at 255.

Photobucket

Photobucket
i called myself taking a picture of us...but i kinda dig it.

Photobucket
it worked out better with someone else doing it, i guess

Photobucket

Photobucket

then we headed over to a bridal shower for a friend Sherry's cousin (mouth full)). and they had the cutest little cocktails.

Photobucket

Photobucket

i ended the night at 300 without a single picture of us bowling; thats because all the girls met up there and not a single one us put on those silly bowling shoes.


that concludes this tour. i hope it was(nt) too long, but provided enough details. the football game provided my weekend with the most unexpectant fun. i ran into a person that is to remain unmentioned...but deserved to be mentioned. because since that run in my mind has done all sorts of unmentionable things to this unmentionable person. and i will stop right here.

**toodles. oodles. and noodles.

*it was later mentioned to me that everywhere i went on saturday involved numbers. I began the day at 225 on peters st., the bridal shower at the twelve, and ended the night at 300 bowling alley...hmmm?

No comments: