Friday, September 5, 2008

SCAM on you!

.
I received this in my inbox today:



From: Mary Olson to undisclosed-re.

Attn: Sir/Madam,


My name is Mr. Song Li. I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is a sum
of $19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong.
There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means
no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that
we work together.
I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I
intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your
assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of
your response if interested, and I shall send you the
details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.
Should you be interested? Please send me your:
1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
Kindly indicate interest by replying with the below email address
only: Email: mrsong_li001@yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regards,

Mr. Song Li





shame on you, i am too broke for you to be sending this deceiving message to me. Gmail usually does a better job of spam-ing...but anyhow i found out the truth from reading this blog post <<Read Here>>. Thank God for the blog takeover...you get to search useless information and actually get matches.
.
.

No comments: