Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sneak Peak

So i just finished getting my life together, well for the most part...
i created item names and descriptions for all my accessories so that my site can be built, and hopefully up and running by next week.
funny thing is i dont have an ounce of energy left in my body, i have no clue what im running off of right now.
i guess its the thought that i cant fail, i have to make something of myself, this life...the economy is crumbling and im just trying to stay above water...really thats all im trying to do.

but no soap box tonite/this morning...here are a few of the pictures i had to snap for the site..off to finish this life.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh thats enough...just wait for the site.

2 comments:

nista206 said...

Loving the cross ones.... please add them to my shopping list!

Btw, I guess I am back to the blogging life, so bookmark me.... http://justberandom.blogspot.com. I so love the name, so I think it'll motivate me more!!

Can't wait for the site to get up & running, & I can't wait to wear the funky, humungulous ones that I already have!

Miss Fab said...

will do...ill definitely send them to you!!! haha...