Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back By Popular Demand- "If I Lived In The Radio"



Lets have fun, what if I lived in the radio, what would a girl’s life be like???! I think my life would look a little like this…

If im at the club/going to the club…I don’t know if


1.Im suppose to buy my own drink, and be Ms. I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

2.Buy you a drink since you want a [broad] that can take care of you

3.Or wait for you to “Buy me a drink”….so then I can get extra toasty and you take me home with you. But even that poses a problem…

According to Jay-Z…by 7am you gonna be kicking me out…So then I need a ride home, and then I wont have a ride, because you said my friends and I could roll with you!!!!


So next question is do I drive to the club or roll with you…A girl is confused at this point!

Wait problem solved…since every song is about a club…I might as well live there…I mean I already work there [usually near a pole] so, why not live there. I never have to separate work and partying…
Usher and I could apparently “Make Love In This Club”….one better would be to just stay there permanently, right?? Right! Everything goes down in the club!

So since that is squared out of the way, lets continue….

The ‘man’ I have would never be good enough for me, I would need Lil Wayne so that I could “Lick his Lollipop”….and he can make it Juicy for me! Then T.I. would remind me constantly that my man ain’t him…and ask me “Why you wanna go and do that”???! Hmmm I don’t know T.I. why im trippin I should just be with you and your fiancée.
Although I don’t know who this ‘man’ would be since the last time I checked you weren’t trying to be my man.

A girl is just extra confused at this point….

Apparently the only clothes item I own is Jimmy choo [shoes]….according to a host of rappers….(Google it)
This is all very confusing…Because the rappers never mention what other clothes items I suppose to wear…
Oh but that’s right…we are usually at video shoots and who really needs clothes on in a video…besides the rapper…im totally tripping again…
OmG…
How could I forget …I can wear boots with fur…and Apple Bottoms jeans…like the hottest jeans around….right??!! Right!

So lets put this all together….Basically

1.I should just live in the club, and work in the club so that there is no confusion on my location at all times. That way we don’t have to worry about how im gonna get home, and just “make Love in the club” after you “Buy me a Drink”….and I can still be miss I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T!
2.You are way better than my man, so I keep asking myself “why you wanna go and do that”…We all know rappers are the best ‘men’ to have…But lets not forget that I don’t know who the man would be since you ain’t trying to be my man..all I need to know is that you are better than any known or unknown man I could have. Point Blank!

3.Last but not least, a girl only needs to be concerned with having on Jimmy Choo shoes, all other clothing items are secondary, and in most cases not needed.


Thanks to all the rappers for allowing me to know what its like to live in the radio, sounds fun huh??!!

BUT………

Sorry to say I don’t live in the radio…and fit none of the qualifications. The women…excuse me the [girls] that live in the radio must be superhuman…I mean they manage to be everything and nothing at all in the same breath…ummm…truly amazing!Excuse me for the length I just had so much fun living in the radio, and not in the real world..forgive me..lol





I shall be back with part II very soon. So be on the lookout

No comments: