Sunday, July 20, 2008

WTF

Within 24hours I have seen a bit too much, and had to tell someone.

It started last night. Everyone knows how Peachtree gets on Friday nights(plus the added traffic from the construction on 75). So out of nowhere some dude thinks it is a good idea to speed through this traffic and runs right into someone; causing that car to also hit the car in front. Funny thing, I actually met the guy who caused the accident, he is an atlanta party photographer. [Yeah i know there are tons of those]. Then today I stumbled upon a very recent accident that caused a motorcyclist to be laying flat on the ground while bystanders surrounded him. They were touching him to make sure he was alive, this totally freaked me out. I dont have much evidence on this but im sure the guy was totally out of it, or totally out of here. Then, I also saw two men in handcuffs, on two separate occasion. I know that is probably not a big deal, but I honestly dont see these things often. And one was by a woman cop on a bicycle. In my head I was really trying to figure out how she caught him on a bicycle. Then to top it off I was riding on MLK tonight and smelled weed for atleast two blocks. I mean heavily too. What's really going on??

Either this is crazy, or I just havent been out in Atl in awhile. Sorry I didnt take pictures, but each time I was totally not expecting to see these things.

No comments: