Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Bit For Barack

In Honor of Barack being in Atlanta today , I thought I would post pictures from a recent event I attend on the behalf of his campaign. He has decided to campaigan and visit all the states Bush won in 2000 and 2004 in his presidential bid. The event I attend a few weeks ago was to excite people into joining his campaign. No one said anything out of the ordinary about why they wanted Barack to be the President outside of the normal "i want change". So what got me as I was sitting there is the fact that I was participating in a political event. I mean when is the last time I could say that, actually I can't say it all. It is not that I dont care about the political process, I have always been indifferent. Even at this moment I am some what indifferent about the situation. From the beginning I was totally for Obama (not that my feelings have changed), but my feelings have all become somewhat jaded. I think in my mind the country is taking a downshift, and I dont think the President (whomever it may be) will be able to stop the decline. One thing I can say is Obama is a man of integrity, and that's my kinda man. I wish I could find those qualities in more people. My hopes are that Obama wins. As my son would say "Obama is for the people".










Tell me what you think of all this.....



No comments: