Sunday, July 20, 2008

INTP (Introversion, iNtuition, Thinking, Perceiving)

Yesterday I went to Barnes and Nobles for one of my usual weekend trips, and was given this book about what careers fits best based upon your personality type.
Come to find out I am INTP as the title states. According to one of those statics that you arent sure who is polled, INTPers are 1% of the population. Basically nobodys. This acrynom comes from the Myers-Briggs test>>If you want to know more<<. INTP are often misunderstood because their thinking is very complex. At times it can be hard for them to express their thoughts where others can understand. I didnt really even get to the jobs because I was so fascinated with my kind. Apparently INTP's mask their feelings a lot because they like things to be logical. So they will even diss miss their own thoughts/feelings if they have no logical base. They can be seen as cold hearted because of this, but with true understanding of INTP's you will see it is not intentional. We also hold our self and others to very high standards, and tend to look down upon character flaws. But if we focus on the light hearted side of our personality, and leave room from for feelings things should be just fine. With that being said I have decided that I must air my feelings. ooooh even writing that made me automically clam up. But Im gonna try anyway:
  • I Feel...really bad sometimes that I dont talk to my dad. His birthday was on the 16th, and I didnt care to call him. It is unfortunate that we dont have a relationship. I do blame him for my current state with men.
  • I Feel...that I am totally in love with someone at this very moment, but wouldnt dare tell the person. I tend to think its better to give no light to love. I rather not feel tied to someone, it just makes you so vulnerable. And thats scary to me.
  • I Feel....scared to be successful. Because I really do know that I am powerful beyond measure.
  • I Feel....Like I have to act as if i am a hard a**, so people wont really see how I feel. But at times I really dont care about things most people do.
  • I Feel...that crying is the best thing to do, but I wont ever let anyone see me cry.
  • And lastly I feel like im telling all my business, and I must stop now..lol

You just dont know how hard that was.



Photobucket

So try to share a feeling with someone that you wouldnt normally share. Its kinda refreshing.

No comments: