Friday, July 18, 2008

I Hope He Reads This....

I had to marinate on a particular past situation for a few days...and finally my exact feelings came through a song. As the title states I hope he reads this.


If - Destinys Child



These are the lyrics from the song that basically sum it up....

If I don't pick up the phone
Like I used to (for you)
Don't you take it personal

If I don't do all the things that
I used to do (to you)
I ain't mad at you

If you get to feelin' stressed
Up in your chest
Thinkin' that you about to lose
(Baby, it's true)
And if you losing out on sleep
Home worrying about me
(That's how it be)


If you don't know
Now you know
You're gonna miss my love (my love)
And I ain't stressing 'bout a doggone thing
Cause I was true when I gave you (my love)
My love

No comments: