Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"It's The Aquarius In Me"

Many people dont follow astrology, nor believe that it has any validity. Well screw you..lol...im not one of those people. I am an Aquarius to the fullest. So much that I find myself having the most to say about fellow Aquarians (who just happen to be celebs). My major critiques are the fact that they have no personality, or just dont give enough of themselves. So I decided to compile a list of just a few celebs I have done this to. Please forgive me, for I have used you to talk about my own character flaws..i assume.

Number #1: Lauren Conrad.
Well lets just say she is fashionable, but so blah sometimes. I always ask myself "how did she get a show?"....



Number #2: Kerry Washington
I never have too much to say about her, mainly because I dont feel there is much to say. Besides the fact that she is gorgeous, and a talented actress. Maybe that is all I should be saying.haha.



Number #3: Jennifer Anniston
I have always accused her of not giving enough personality. And the fact that I can never get a feel for her personality. Funny thing is a very perceptive person once told me that we had similar face structure, and that it seemed we would act alike. Strange thing to say, but I guess it may have some validity.


Number #4: Rhianna
Well well...I love this chica....Her style is great, her music is good..She just never gives me enough on the performance end.


I guess it is the lot of an Aquarius to be misunderstood, but still have the world wanting more. Aquarians have this quiet alluring side to their personality. They are very private people. They also have some duality about their personality, not always sure how much to share of themselves with the outside world. They give you just enough to keep you coming back for more, and you are never sure how they got in your head. But indeed they are there, and usually there to stay.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fyi rihanna is piscean!
next time investigate before blogging OR JUST QUIT! duhhh-

Anonymous said...

i love kerry washington so you shut your mouth.

Anonymous said...

rihanna is piscean gurl...

Miss Fab said...

okay so i made a mistake..ppl are so funny..

okay well comments still remain the same she doesnt give me enough energy...and i did read that she was an Aquarius otherwise I wouldnt have used her.